VP Business Development & Marketing
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
AIRY3D is a fast-growing, cutting-edge technology company in the field of 3D sensing and machine vision. We are looking for a talented and driven VP of Business Development and Marketing to join our team and help us take our business to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to lead our global business and marketing efforts and drive revenue growth for a company that is revolutionizing the way computers see the world.
Who are we and what do we do?
We have a passion for developing solutions at the intersection of 2D imaging and depth. AIRY3D has developed DepthIQ™, a 3D computer vision platform that consists of a Transmissive Diffraction Mask and computational imaging software that can give any CMOS image sensor the ability to provide depth information.
- Develop and execute a global business development strategy to drive revenue growth for AIRY3D
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in key markets
- Build and maintain relationships with potential customers and partners
- Collaborate with the greater team to develop and execute effective go-to-market plans and brand messaging
- Oversee the development of marketing materials, such as presentations, case studies, and product collateral
- Manage and oversee the negotiation of contracts, partnerships, and licensing agreements
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to inform business and marketing strategy
- Provide regular updates and reports to the executive team on business development and marketing activities and progress towards goals
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field technical field (MBA preferred)
- At least 10 years of experience in business development or marketing in the technology industry, preferably in imaging and/or embedded systems.
- Proven track record of successfully driving revenue growth and developing partnerships
- Strong understanding of business development and marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
What’s it like working in our team?
We believe in creating disruptive technology in a workplace with great work ethics. We truly enjoy what we are doing and the diversity of those we work with, all while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously! We’re hybrid; work from home or in our vibrant Montreal (Mile End) location. We offer health insurance, stock options and a Team Incentive Plan.
If you are an experienced business development and marketing professional with a passion for technology and a desire to drive growth and brand awareness for a cutting-edge company, we want to hear from you. Join our dynamic and innovative team and help us take AIRY3D to the next level!