RemoteCanada, Quebec, MontrealInformation Technology & Software Release
We’re looking for a unique individual for a multi-disciplinary technical position which will have important and broad impacts on our current and future business expansion. If you are passionate about software quality and love helping others build quality software, if you enjoy coming up with novel solutions for testing complex features and your passion for quality and attention to detail allow you to consistently deliver thorough results, you should be very excited about this opportunity.
Who are we and what do we do?
We have a passion for developing solutions at the intersection of 2D imaging and depth. AIRY3D has developed DepthIQ™, a 3D computer vision platform that consists of a Transmissive Diffraction Mask and computational imaging software that can give any CMOS image sensor the ability to provide depth information.
What are we looking for?
As a QA Specialist, you will develop and maintain test strategies, test cases and testing infrastructure/frameworks while performing all testing activities including functional, integration, performance and regression testing. You will review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback, and identify, isolate, and communicate bugs effectively and efficiently.
What you will do:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Work to develop QA standards and company processes.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical designs to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Help to identify system requirements.
- Design, develop and execute automated testing scripts & framework.
- Ensure products meet company standards and expectations.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing.
- Provide basic guidance to technical and non-technical partners.
What you bring to our team
This is a role where “been there / done that” experience matters.
- Experience in software testing process & methodologies, tools and different testing approaches
- Working knowledge with CI/CD and continuous testing approach using tools such as Gitlab
- Experience with basic programming and scripting (C++, Python, Bash)
- Experience in building testing environments
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of modern best practices for software development including GIT source control, build processes, release management and deployment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Initiative combined with a strong desire for continuous learning
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Interest in photography/optics/3D
- Experience with tools/products like Jira, Gitlab
What’s it like working in our team?
We believe in creating disruptive technology in a workplace with great work ethics. We truly enjoy what we are doing and the diversity of those we work with, all while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously! We offer a flexible schedule, vibrant Montreal (Mile End) location, health insurance, stock options and a Team Incentive Plan.