HR Administrator / Office Manager
Canada, Quebec, MontrealManagement
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Administrator / Office Manager is responsible for the provision of daily office and administrative support to the VPs and functional leads. The position will involve a wide variety of tasks in a post-revenue start-up that is vibrant and fun, with an excellent and well-established culture. Typical tasks will include HR tasks to support existing and attracting/onboarding new staff, purchasing equipment, maintaining a corporate event calendar and general office support.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to provide administrative support to the leadership team and help foster and grow all staff. AIRY3D offers a hybrid working environment with a great office in Mile End.
Note: This is a fractional role of 3 days per week with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
What you will do:
- Manage benefits for employees
- Support the recruiting and interviewing process
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees
- Support other HR processes (objective setting, performance reviews and personal development)
- Assist in creation and regular updating of standardized forms/templates/documents used by employees
- Define job descriptions across the company and ultimately a job progression system
- Assist functional leads and management team in compensation, preparation of job offers and acceptance follow-up
- Establish, update, and maintain HR/company-related tools, FAQs, policies, and procedures including tracking of vacations/leave, and development of employee policy guidelines.
- Help manage and update website and Confluence spaces
- Maintain corporate events / calendar
- Manage calendar invites
Management team support
- Organize social events for all employees
- Aid in planning business itineraries, travel arrangements, conferences and/or tradeshows and meetings
Office and administrative support
- Be the primary liaison with building management for all facility-related issues
- Purchase equipment for new employees, stock office and kitchen supplies, manage common areas
- Assist clients / visitors to our facilities
What’s it like working in our team?
We believe in creating disruptive technology in a workplace with great work ethics. We truly enjoy what we are doing and the diversity of those we work with all while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously!
What you bring to our team
- 2+ years in similar function ideally in a technology company
- Fluently bilingual in French & English (written and spoken)
- Ninja-level knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Confluence
- Recognized for his/her professionalism, proactive attitude and top customer service approach, polite and respectful
- Great organizational skills
- Dynamic and flexible
- Autonomous and works well in a rapid-pace environment
- Certificate or diploma from a recognized HR administrative program or an equivalent educational background
- Graphic design skills and experience with Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with WordPress, LinkedIn, Recruitee, Indeed for recruiting
- Basic photography skills